1-11-23 Update: It’s been a whirlwind of activity since our last show and we’re so excited! Following are a few additional important details about the show weekend:
· Below is a map of USD. From LINDA VISTA ROAD turn on to ALCALA PARK WAY at the MAIN ENTRANCE. Take an immediate LEFT on to TORERO WAY. Turn RIGHT at the end and RIGHT in to the PARKING LOT. We are encouraging vendors to park here as CHECK-IN is just inside this entrance. Bathrooms are here too.
· Vendor check-in is 7am. You must check-in to get your table number.
· Doors open to attendees at 10am.
· Food, and coffee, are available at Tu Mercado and Pavilion Dining – both steps away.
· A reminder, you may want to spotlight your minis with your own lights. The show is held in a beautiful ballroom called The Forum. The Forum has a combination of natural light and ballroom lights. If you like things extra bright you may want your own small light to highlight your minis.
· Please keep your boxes under your table. At the end of sales Saturday, you may place empty boxes and trash in the aisle for disposal.
· If you are using electricity, your power strip may not be directly under your table. Please look nearby as power will be run for vendors to share. Remember your extension cord.
· We have room for an additional Make’n Take Workshop on Saturday if you are interested in teaching. Please see below for details.
Our 2023 Vendor Rules and Contract are now available here.** Thank you for your understanding; to thank you for your patience table prices will remain $180 until September 30th. After that the price will increase to $200.
Would you like to teach a Make ‘n Take during the show? We have a beautiful space that is well suited for these round table style workshops. You can find all the details here.** Please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or if you have questions.
** If the pdf doesn’t open, please check your download files.
~ ~ ~
NEW VENUE: University of San Diego – Hahn University Center
5998 Alcala Park Way, San Diego CA 92110
Weekend parking is FREE, unloading will be convenient and food will be available for purchase. As we get closer, we’ll post maps, directions and photos.
Places to Stay in San Diego
USD is only ten minutes from Hotel Circle/Mission Valley with a wonderful variety of places to stay; also Old Town and Mission Bay are nearby. Additionally, the following two hotels partner with USD and are offering a limited number of guest rooms at reduced rates until the blocks are full or the offer expires:
🌴Best Western Island Palms Hotel and Marina on Shelter Island DETAILS
☀️Days Inn Hotel Circle/Sea World DETAILS
Thank you for your continued interest and support!
✏️ February 4 & 5, 2023
📍University of San Diego, Hahn University Center